Saturday, June 16, 2012

Listen to This: Asses from Audible.com!



For those of you who like aural anal erotica, you're in luck. Audible.com will be producing Kiss My Ass, Bad Ass, Smart Ass: The Trilogy. This audiobook will be comprised of three Pretty Things Press anal sex anthologies, featuring stories by Alison Tyler, Jax Baynard, Kristina Lloyd, Sommer Marsden, Thomas Roche and myself. This collection will also be available in print and Kindle editions. Check back here for news on the actual publication date. Many thanks to Alison and Susie Bright for making this fantastic edition a reality.

Here's the table of contents, which includes the stories from Kiss My Ass, Bad Ass and Smart Ass:

Executive Training by Sophia Valenti
The Other Side of the Coin by Sommer Marsden
Not His Type by Alison Tyler
Kiss My Ass by Jax Baynard
Strangers in the Bathhouse by Kristina Lloyd
Practice Makes Perfect by Alison Tyler
Dark Side of the Moon by Kristina Lloyd
Pegged by Alison Tyler
Night at the Rodeo by Jax Baynard
Power Play by Sophia Valenti
Sneaking in the Back Door by Sommer Marsden
My Ass Is Your Ass Is My Ass by Kristina Lloyd
Smokehouse by Sommer Marsden
Tahoe Tease by Thomas S. Roche
From the Bottom of My Heart by Sophia Valenti
Plucked by Alison Tyler

No comments: