Sunday, December 5, 2010

Home Sweet Home

My tawdry tale in Eat Me is a succulent girl-girl story with a whole lot of sex and just the right amount of kink. Here's a sneak peek of "Home Sweet Home":

When Shawna had invited me to her housewarming party, I asked what she’d like me to bring. Without missing a beat, she said, “Honey.” Her shining blue eyes seemed to challenge me, and as much as her single-word answer unnerved me and made my heart pound in my chest, I silently swore to myself that I wouldn’t be the one to blink. It was time for us to make good on our weeks of witty banter and playful flirtation. Her naughty overture couldn’t go unanswered, so I simply smiled and said, “Sure. See you Saturday.”

A dozen of Shawna’s friends gathered that night to toast her new place, a one-bedroom on the Upper West Side that overlooked Central Park. And while the view from her window was breathtaking, I found the sights inside her bedroom far more appealing.

After the last bottle of wine had been emptied and the other guests had departed, I nodded toward the plastic bear-shaped bottle that was sitting, untouched, on the kitchen counter. “So what’s the honey for?” I asked with a smirk. “You certainly didn’t need it for dinner.” The meal she’d served had been a savory stew.

“The honey? That’s for dessert,” Shawna purred.

“And what’s for dessert?” I asked, forging onward.

“Well, that would be you.”

No comments: