Thursday, August 26, 2010

One Bad Ass E-Book

Bad Ass

Bad Ass, the frisky follow-up to the anal sex anthology Kiss My Ass, is out! It's right on time for some slick and sexy summer reading—the perfect book to round out the last week of anal sex month, don't you think?

I'm really excited about this one. I've literally been on the edge of my, um, seat, waiting for it to hit the (virtual) streets. In this book, you'll find five sexy tales from Kristina Lloyd, Alison Tyler, Jax Baynard, Sommer Marsden and myself. As you'd expect, there's lots of steamy sex, but I promise you, there are definitely some surprises in there!

Right now Bad Ass is available as a PDF at E-Junkie and at All Romance Ebooks, with the Kindle version coming soon!

P.S. If you're a little behind in your reading, you can find Kiss My Ass as a PDF at All Romance Ebooks, and at Amazon for Kindles.

3 comments:

Alison Tyler said...

We're up on Kindle now, too! Woo hoo! Amazon did a fast turnaround this time. Maybe Amazon likes anal... I'm happy to start that rumor!

XXX,
Alison

kristinalloyd said...

"Behind in your reading" - heh!

Am thrilled our Bad Ass is out there. Congrats us!

And yeah, some definite surprises in there!

Sophia Valenti said...

It's a great book! I'm thrilled with how it turned out.