Saturday, February 27, 2010

Stocking Up

Stocking Up

Stocking Up, a brand-new mini-antho, is now available as a PDF! Here are the details:

Stocking Up brings you three new stories by erotic writers Sophia Valenti, Sommer Marsden, and Alison Tyler. The 40 page, 9,000-word anthology features:

Fishnet Frenzy by Sophia Valenti
Old-Fashioned by Sommer Marsden
Not for Sale by Alison Tyler

With stockings as the theme and naughty as the undertone, fans of this trio can't go wrong!


I love this cover photo, which is by the talented Riendo. It's sweet yet still completely sexy.

And, of course, the Kinky Kindle version is coming soon!

2 comments:

dublin.paolo said...

Hi Sophie, I am loving the cover photo also.Great blog too.Hope you excuse my intrusion this evening,but I genuinely love females who wear stockings...should be compulsory :)

Sophia Valenti said...

Thanks, Paolo!

I do think this is my fave PTP antho cover to date. It was fun to put together a book celebrating stockings. It's not something you see every day.