Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fleshbot Book Club!

Alison Tyler's anthology Pleasure Bound was this week's selection at the Fleshbot Book Club! Their post features an excerpt of Donna George Storey's "Yes, Master."

I'm back in town after taking a short road trip to visit a friend; I needed a break from the city. But I've returned to stack of work that needs my attention. So I've made my crazy list, and I will try to tick off the items one by one. Wish me luck!

P.S. It's more Fleshbot Book Club joy! Playing with Fire was also a club selection!

2 comments:

Smut Girl said...

Hmm. I would like a road trip. Want to come? A bottle of wine, riding in the back seat. I don't know who the hell'd be driving, but we'd sure have fun! X-D

Yay, AT, yes? That rocks!

XOXO
Sommer

Sophia Valenti said...

Count me in! Sounds awesome!