Monday, December 28, 2009

Skirting the Issue—Kinky Kindle Edition

Skirting the Issue Kindle Skirting the Issue is now available for the Kindle over at Amazon. My story in this hot mini-antho is called "A Lesson in Lust." It features a kinky girl-girl hookup, during which both ladies are in uniform. If you liked my story "Sweet Tooth" in Best Lesbian Erotica 2010, I think you'll really groove on this little tale, too. Here's a snippet to wet your, um, whistle:

I had no idea who she was, but upon seeing the plaid skirt in which she was attired, I assumed that she was at the club for the same back-to-school themed fetish party that I was waiting in line to attend. But while I stood there looking downright demure in my white blouse, black-watch kilt, knee socks and saddle shoes, she was wearing sky-high heels and a blouse with enough buttons opened to reveal her lacy crimson bra. She exited the taxi, holding a black clutch in one hand and a lit cigarette in the other, bumping the car door shut with her hip. The cab sped off in search of its next fare as she tucked a lock of her chin-length hair behind her ear and surveyed the crowd loitering on the sidewalk.

I knew I was staring at her. It was hard not to. She pursed her blood-red lips as she took another drag from her cigarette, and then leaned her head back to release a plume of smoke into the cool night air before she glanced in my direction. I thought I saw one of her perfectly arched brows raise slightly and a corner of her mouth quirk upward, but she turned away too quickly for me to determine if it was my overactive imagination. But truth be told, my mind was conjuring up more than a sizzling look. I was already imagining a much more salacious exchange. She and I may have both been dressed in campy schoolgirl fashion, but she was the bad girl I’d never dared to be—and just the sort of bad girl I’d always wanted.

It had been a couple of years since another woman had caught my eye. In fact, my last few lovers had been men. But this lady was everything I loved: femme but tough, with just enough arrogance to set my heart pounding beneath my starched white blouse. She seemed to exude a filthy aura that gave me the merest hint of what could be. Suddenly my night was looking much more promising!

No comments: