Monday, September 21, 2009

Best Lesbian Erotica 2010

Normally, I like to wait before a book is in my hot little hands before uttering a peep about it, but I'm just too excited to keep the news to myself. Today I received the official table of contents for Best Lesbian Erotica 2010, and it includes my story "Sweet Tooth"!

I really love this little piece. It was one of those stories that came out in a (sugar) rush, with a snarky, wise-ass narrator and an unlikely, spontaneous hookup. You know, a simple story of girl meets girl, girl bangs girl. I had a great time writing it, and I was so pleased that Kathleen selected it for this amazing anthology.

Here's the complete table of contents:

Foreword • Kathleen Warnock
Introduction • BETTY
Girona, 1960 • Stella Sandberg
In the Sauna • Stella Watts Kelley
Jubilee • Betty Blue
Sweet Tooth • Sophia Valenti
Blood Ties • Alex Tucci
He-She on the Train • Maggie Veness
Lives of the Saints • Holly Farris
Sexting: One Side of a Two-Way • Kelsy Chauvin
The Rendezvous Series • Colleen C. Dunphy
Amy’s First Lesson • Dani M.
Shameless • Kymberlyn Reed and Anais Morten
Flick Chicks • Allison Wonderland
The Purple Gloves • Gala Fur
The Kitchen Light • Nicole Wolfe
Uppercasing • Charlie Anders
Pinup • Vanessa Vaughn
Self-Reflection • Tobi Hill-Meyer
Brush Strokes • Elizabeth Cage
From the Halls of Montezuma • R. G. Emanuelle
Tasting Chantal • D. L. King
Ridden • Natt Nightly
Thanksgiving • Molly Bloom

There are quite a few names on this list that are unfamiliar to me, which is exciting because I love reading new writers. I can hardly wait until December!

P.S. If you're one of the writers above who I don't have linked, send me your URL at sophiavalenti at yahoo.com and I'll add you to the list.

April 2011 Update: Sweet Tooth is now available as a solo short for e-readers for only 99 cents!

Kindle readers can find Sweet Tooth at Amazon.com. It can also be purchased in multiple formats at Smashwords.

Looking for Epub, PDF, Mobipocket, and Microsoft Reader Lit editions? Find them at AllRomanceEbooks.com.

2 comments:

Erobintica said...

congrats Sophia, though I get a kick out of how the image comes us as "This image or video violated our terms of use"

I also wonder if some of those unknown names are writers we know but under other names (oh, my poor head is spinning). :-)

and no, I'm not one of them :(

Sophia Valenti said...

Ooh, that just shows you that this book is too hot to handle! Apparently, Photobucket couldn't take all that lusciousness.

Thanks, Robin!